Followers

Sunday, February 18, 2018

CH#27 - Use Stuff You Already Own

Winners for Ch#26- TEXTUES winners post


Welcome to Ch #27

USE STUFF YOU ALREADY OWN

Welcome back to another challenge from International Art & Soul.  This fortnight DT Chriss has chosen the challenge theme 'Use Stuff You Already Own' - time for us to start rummaging through our drawers and cupboards to see what has accumulated over the years.  I don't know about you but I found all sorts of bits and bobs I had forgotten existed.  Our DT has been so busy with their wonderful artwork to give you ideas and now we would love you to join us and play along with this awesome challenge them.  Most of all have fun and enjoy your rummaging in your drawers!!!!! :) :) :) 

DT's inspirational creations

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies --great challenge and fabulous DT inspiration-already used my quota for this challenge lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete