Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Ch #56 Easter


Winners for Challenge #55 - CAS with Blue
  winners post


Welcome to Ch #56 Easter


Welcome back to another challenge from International Art & Soul.  Our challenge for this fortnight is Easter and we would love to see what you have been creating for this time of year.  The DT have been really busy with a variety of inspirational ideas to get you going.

DT's inspirational creations












Challenge closes Saturday, April 27th at 23:55 UK time


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Great project ladies! Chriss sent me over to leave some bloggy love! I think I can make a project for your challenge, too!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects! I came over to check them all out via Chriss' blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très belles créations de la DT. Merci pour l'inspiration.
    Je tente ma chance.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Beautiful creations of the DT. Thank you for the inspiration.
    I try my luck.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge and amazing DT inspirations!

    Sunny greetings and happy easter!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet and wonderful projects. I came over via Chriss blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on all of the projects!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete