Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Ch#109 Graduation

Winners for Ch#108 Your take on a Nursery Rhyme

winners post


Welcome to Ch#109

Graduation

Welcome back to another challenge from International Art & Soul. Our challenge this fortnight is Graduation and has been chosen by DT member Debbie.

DT's inspirational creations




Challenge closes Saturday, June 5th at 23:55 UK time



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, my dear ladies, for choosing my creation on a nursery rhyme on Top3. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete