Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Ch#127 Light and Dark

Winners for Challenge #126  - All About Love/Hearts

winners post


Welcome to Ch#127

Light and Dark


Welcome back to another challenge from International Art & Soul. Our challenge this fortnight is Light and Dark and has been chosen by DT member Hazel.  

DT's inspirational creations

Challenge closes Saturday, February 26th at 23:55 UK time
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for choosing my creation for the theme "all about love/hearts" on Top3. You make me happy! I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete