Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Ch#128 St. Patrick’s Day

Winners for Challenge #127 Light and Dark

winners post


Welcome to Ch#128

St. Patrick’s Day


Welcome back to another challenge from International Art & Soul. Our challenge this fortnight is St. Patrick’s Day and has been chosen by DT member Maggie.  

DT's inspirational creations

Challenge closes Saturday, March 12th at 23:55 UK time
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Dt has made some beautiful inspiring cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my creation on Top3 (light/dark). I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for chossing my Shamrock Pixie as a Top 3. Congratulations to the Winner and other Top Picks.

    ReplyDelete